We are now accepting applications for membership in our three levels.
- General Membership for WSDA custom–exempt services ($500 – one vote)
- General Membership with NCMPC USDA Processing Endorsement for WSDA custom-exempt and USDA-inspected services ($2,000 – one vote)
- General Membership with NCMPC USDA Processing Endorsement and option to participate in North Cascade Meats™ – A Farmers’ Cooperative wholesale branded program. Includes all services: WSDA custom-exempt, USDA-inspected and wholesale branded program. ($2,500 – one vote)
All membership application funds will be held in escrow until all the necessary capital is raised, at which point the MSU will be ordered, and the escrow account will be accessed.
How to Apply
- Select your membership level above.
- Call (360) 255-7112, email or fill in our Online Form expressing your interest in receiving a Numbered Application.
- NCMPC will deliver your Numbered Application by mail, email or in person depending on your request.
- Review and sign all highlighted areas in the Application & Disclosure document (sample below).
- Mail or drop off the completed Application along with a check or money order (made out to North Cascades Meat Producers Cooperative) to 119 N. Commercial St, #110, Bellingham, WA 98225.
If you prefer to pay by Credit Card (VISA, AMEX or Mastercard) click here. Please note there is a 3% service fee to pay by credit card.
- Click here to view North Cascades Meat Producers Cooperative FINAL Application & Disclosure document (sample).
- Click here to view our Amended Bylaws as of December 12, 2012.
- Click here to view North Cascade Meats/Producer DRAFT annual contract (applicable to Level 3 members only).
- North Cascade Meats wholesale branded program Growing Standards: BEEF, PORK, LAMB
Subscribe to our mailing list (top right hand corner of this page) if you want to be notified of updated members on board and capital raised.